My very dearest,
So here we are, after almost 7 years of being together, our roads must part ways.

I look back at when we first met, it seemed so new and overwhelming but like everything, in time we got to know eachother and pretty soon, nothing felt more natural than to be together. 
Thank you for always being there for me, even if showing your best face was not always easy, even if criticism was not always fair, we stuck together.  Thank you for waiting up for me late at night, being there for me when I got home from a trip, being up early in the morning to greet me, thank you for still having secrets and surprises even after all this time.

Thank you for being part of my life, I will miss you and everything we shared.


Good bye Brussels, you’ll always be very special to me but life has called me towards a new adventure and although it won't be easy to leave you, when life calls sometimes you have no choice but to answer.






Comments

Popular Posts