Just sad

I'm so stressed with work....
I have a deadline....
I didn't get a raise this year....
I gained weight....
Things with my boyfriend aren't working out....
I hate my skin....
I hate my apartment.....
I wish I had a nicer car....
What do I want to do with my life....
My best friend is pissing me off....

Then in the midst of all this, it happens....you hear the thing that makes all these other things go away.

One of the people closest to my heart just lost someone very important in her life and I'm so sad it makes me short of breath.  I'm so sad that I'm far away and I can't hug her and tell her I love her and that somehow, someday the pain will go away and she'll be left with only good memories.  I'm sad I can't just be there to be there, to say the things you have to say and do the things you have to do..... Life seems like such a given at times that it's the farthest thing from our mind and then one day it's gone.

It's sad that the revelations these types of moments bring are always short lived and we forget how precious every moment is....or maybe we don't forget all of it and just a little stays and makes us better people in the end.... maybe....

Many I love you so much

Comments

  1. Everyone should think about good things when problems attack, i know exactly how you feel, all we need is believe there's something better and we are missing it by focus on bad stuff....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts