More quicky-ness

For a little weekend break I went to Dublin with my gay lover and gay husband.

Ireland was luvaly, had miself some luvaly Guinness, visited the cliffs of Moher (and not Mohair which I think I am allergic to),  sat at the front left of the car without actually driving.  Now why is that?  Why the left-hand driving?  Why? I can say it was an interesting exercise (Jeroen you were amazing) and somewhere between breaking a sweat with every round about and feeling like my side of the car would ram into a tree on the country roads we kinda got the hang of it.

On top of that, the accent is so much fun, not only to listen to but to try to imitate and then sounding like a cross between a Scottish pirate and a leprechaun

So again just a quicky





















Comments

Popular Posts