No man's land

What is it about airports that makes me happy? I'm not sure if it's this idea of no man's land as in I belong to NO MAN!!! :D or that the fact that I always associate it with going away, to be honest I'm not even sure which way I'm going half the time i get on a flight now. Home, almost home, which home? What is home now?




The last time I was in Montreal, I had a few serious chats with people back home who asked me about my future, my being away, my coming home, my going somewhere else? What are you running away from? Why won't you come home? Don't you miss everyone?



The answer is YES, I miss everyone, I miss home, I miss being able to just be there when someone needs me, I wish calling home wasn't such a great coordination effort. I don't know where I'm going, I sometimes feel like in my head I'm always in no man's land.... I'm happy there but soon I will have to board one plane in one direction.....



My very dear friend of mine has just encountered a great loss in her life and I wish I could be there for her. I love you Joycie and Glen and my heart goes out to both of you.

Comments

Popular Posts