I love Paris in the spring time..... I love Paris in the fall...... I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles

Just because I can, I went to Paris this past weekend to shop, maybe catch an interesting expo at a museum, walk around.... have dinner with a new/old acquaintance.

I've been feeling weird lately, on Friday after three months of negotiation over peanuts, I got the confirmation that my contract had been renewed for one more year. I have to say for the past two months or so I've been feeling a little off, not sleeping or eating very well, not unhappy or anything dramatic just a little off. A little off about not knowing where I'll be next year, where I want to be, about home, about missing everyone, about liking life here about what I think I should be doing with my life.... The funny thing is i thought once I'd know exactly that my contract is extended everything would be ok because I'd have a direction, a plan so to say but it turns out feeling lost isn't always a by-product of exterior forces but really something that comes from within :)

So this past weekend I went to sort it all out in Paris, because everyone knows Paris is the place to sort these things out :) Needless to say I came back once again more confused than when I had left but I did shop a little, went to an interesting expo on Munch and dance, walked around and had a wonderful dinner with a friend.

Comments

Popular Posts