Part V: We're getting to the fun part





Ok they're married and photographed, the only part left as duties of the night are helping the bride pee (if I ever get married i pity my maid of honour!), helping everyone get drunk and of course the speech.....

I wanted to first part of my speech to be in Korea and then after few days of trying it out on various Koreans and realizing none of them understood what I wanted to say, I kept it to a minimum of thank yous and welcomes :) Then as I started saying a few words about the bride I realised just how much fun making a speech is....especially after a glass of wine or two on an empty stomach and 3 hours of sleep!

And then once the speech was over I could finally just be! After the long worked for slide show was broadcast the party really started!

Comments

Popular Posts