Now what?

Ok so saying goodbye to Stepan yesterday was incredibly difficult and coming back to Bangkok after the simple living we had gotten used to in Burma was also difficult but as always we must accept things for what they are and make the most of it.

I have not much to say now because I"m still gathering my thoughts. I'm coming home soon, in the next 2 weeks actually. I'm not going to say which date exactly because I will need a few days to readjust. It's not that I don't want to come home, it's not that I didn't miss you all, it's not that I don't want to shower in my shower and sleep in my bed.....but I'm sure you understand that it'll be a big change and like any I'll need some time.

I'll write more in the next few days, I just want to say that I love you all and can't wait to see you...and WAY TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!

kisses
A

Comments

Popular Posts