Zen-ness

Ok so why not I'm in the land of Buddhism let's try meditation:

Meditation teacher (MT): Ok everyone close your eyes and try to rid your mind of all thoughts and just focus on your breathing.

Me: Ok breathe In and OUT, IN and OUT ....no thoughts.... ok God it's warm here, if not for anything else I miss the cold in Nepal and when I say cold I mean 20C is cold compared to here.

Breathe IN and OUT

Nepal was really nice but poor and so many problems, I'm so happy to be a canadian, although I was watching the news about global warming and wow what is Alberta doing with it's oil exploitation...it accounts for like 50% of the world's pollution.

MT: Empty your mind and focus on breathing

Me: Oh right IN and OUT.....stupid Alberta although I heard there are no rats in Alberta, could this be? It's not the case here, they are everywhere, in Kathmandu i only saw dead rats. Maybe Rats go there to die, like a pilgrimage, maybe it's the Mecca of rats a last holly journey....God I'm stupid


MT: Breathe and focus on emptiness.

Me: Oh right, IN and OUT and nothingness.....nothingness....ok am I relaxed now? Is this it? IN and OUT, someone smells like curry....

MT: Emptiness.

Me: MMMMM I want chicken butter massala....sooo good, I wonder if I could get that in Cambodia.

MT: Ok our session is over is everyone relaxed?

Me: No Canada is contributing to global warming at an alarming rate, maybe because Alberta wants warmer summers, I miss Nepal and where can I get chicken butter massala?....maybe I should have gone to India on this trip


So I think I might need a little more time before I can focus on a lotus flower for 5 hours and reach my Chi!

Comments

  1. LOL gawwdddd i miss you!!!!! >.< I could totally follow your train of thought during the meditation session... T'es moi 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nue n'ain meditation soooo not for me yet! Forced relaxation does not work so well.
    I miss you too babes
    Muah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts