What do you think?



Ok so I'm trying to up the mood after my blog post from this morning. So I'd like a general opinion on the hair. When I first shaved it I thought it was just going to be this one crazy thing and I'll grow it out by the time I go home....but I kinda like it now. I think it's different and I feel like it suits me.

Some people from home have expressed their opinion as in: "You're going to grow it out right by the time you come back?" and I've met alot of people here who after I showed pics of me with long hair say I look much better this way. Now i know the only person deciding should be me but still I'd like to know what everyone thinks.

I've posted some pictures, anything i could find of my different hair stages. So let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts