Hanoi






Ha Noi, was the name given to the city by King Minh Mang in 1831. Ha means river and Noi means within - Ha Noi means within the river within apparently.

Hanoi is the capital and second-largest city in Vietnam. From the 11th to the 19th centuriesit was the political centre of an independent Vietnam. Hue then became the capital for a little while and then Hanoiserved as the capital of French Indochina from 1902 to 1954. From 1954 to 1976, it was the capital of North Vietnam.

It is a busy city and although they say smaller than Ho Chi Minh (or Saigon) it seems to have twice the people. It's hot and humid and to some extent dirty but things are open 24/7, there's always something to do, the street food is amazing and it's just overall great!

The only thing is I think white people were not meant for this type of climat, my skin is breaking out, my hair is nasty....I'm just not very pretty to look at but it's ok cuz i have a nice personnality and my mom loves me!

Comments

Popular Posts