Grrrooooosssse


TCM:
hey doll I have a great idea.

Me: (You're leaving on your own...) Really? What? With sooo much enthousiasm.

TCM:
Well I'm planning on visiting the North east on my own next week, get my own bike and move at my own speed and I was thinking you would come with me. I know we'd have so much fun together.

Me: (ok i think I just threw up in my mouth a little) Um that sounds nice but I"m on a schedule and I already have something planned for next week.

TCM: Well I guess I 'll just have to try harder to convince you.

Me: Please don't!

I had clearly mentioned to TCM, and I hate having to lie about that but I had told him I was engaged to be married and this was my last sorta big trip before settling down....just to make it clear that i was REALLY REALLY NOT INTERESTED!

Comments

Popular Posts