What day is today?

20 some odd years ago, God sent down one of his angels to live among us and ever since she has been a ray of sunshine in the lives of those fortunate enough to know her.

Ange, I love you more than words can say and i wish you all the happiness in the world not only on this day but for the journey you and James will be undertaking, I don't know anyone more deserving than you.

I admire your courage and determination and count myself every so lucky to have you in my life.

N'oonnnnnn sssssss'''''aaaaiiiiimmmmmeeeeee

Good luck and kiss the belly when you see Anne Marie today

Comments

  1. MAHHHhhhhhh... you're so sweet. =) My bday was probably one of the most special in my life so far and I did kiss the belly for you! You were in my heart the whole time. Je t'aime xoxo Meci fuzzy glove dove

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts